miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

StrongCoin: Nice digital wallet



StrongCoin is a very nice online wallet I just discovered. I see it has many advantages compared to the classic BlockChain.info.

I saw this advantages:
-It keeps you informed about how many BTC have you got and the conversion between USD and BTC.
-It doesn't log you off when you click on the main page (in BlockChain.info it happens I hate that).
-You can earn BTC and have referees to earn some cash.
-Cool design in red.

Disadvantages:
-It just has 2 translations (English and German).
-You can't import private keys from another address.

Looking good no? I sent all my money to that wallet. Let's see if they don't steal my BTC :P

2 comentarios:

  1. Ever considered maximizing your faucet collections by using a BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you want to get 30 bitcoin-related referrals per month, absolutely free?

    Here is How:

    1. Claim 3,000 (50,000 max.) free satoshi per 24 hours from the Mellow Ads Faucet.

    2. Start a daily network-wide campaign (define the budget to all your collected satoshis) promoting a bitcoin related referral URL.

    3. When the campaign is completed, re-claim and re-start.

    ResponderEliminar